Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For Mary Ann--Tabby, Snow White, White, and Champagne to your hearts content

Josip Marcans Tabby eating meat.
Sara Houcke on Ringling with 4 colors of tigers from Josip Marcan
"White" lion cubs born recently in Stukenbruk Germany
Martin Lacey Jr. with a young King Tonga.

I think I have covered everything here Mary Ann. Many different tiger colors, "white" lions, a female working with said tigers, and a good looking young man. Is there anything I have missed? Don't be Calicoing up the horse's. LOL Give my best to OJ. Excuse me I meant give my best to Joe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wade, thank you for posting everything that you thought I might like: "Many different tiger colors, "white" lions, a female working with said tigers, and a good looking young man". The tigers and lions are great, and the good looking young man is nice to look at, but in my opinion, anything younger than fifteen years less than myself is too young for me! LOL
Mary Ann

Wade G. Burck said...

Mary Ann,
You have your standards, and I knew other "cougar" who had their standard. LOL
Wade