Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Evansville Turkey Festival--2011

I talked to Adam last week and he told me he has been asked to appear at the Evansville Turkey Festival this year in the new building. The first time Adam went to Evansville was with me in 1980 when he was 5 years old, then again in 2004 where he met his future wife, Elaine Hall.

2011

He said, "I know you told me to just be patient, but I don't understand why it took so damn long to go back on my own." Probably because nobody was very impressed with teaching a tiger cub to swim. :) I am happy for you and so proud of you son. As for the 1000 mile jumps you have been doing, SUCK IT UP!!!!! I told you there was going to be more glamor and glory then you could ever imagine or stand. Have a great time. Word of advice. If Josip Marcan is there video taping, be extra cautious. It might get real hairy in the cage. Been there, done that. I am just saying..........


1978 Supervising me to make sure I am handling the tiger right.




Ringling Bros Barnum and Bailey 1984

Teaching Tila to swim in half a dog kennel and watering the tigers with his brother Eric.




No comments: