Friday, May 1, 2009

Celeste Houston's Gypsy Horses


Collin


Duke
Color breeding, while still retaining the look of the breed, sure is an exciting effort, and Ms. Houston's effort is nothing short of amazing with the Gypsy Vanner. I am going to "dip my toe" in that pool in the future with our Arabians, as last week I purchased a Palomino hip blanket Appaloosa mare and a Dun back striped Pacer mare to experiment with. I didn't want to mention the App mare until I could take a picture of her, for fear Jeannie would get her knicker's all in a knot, but now the word is out.

I will remind folks in California of the upcoming Dianne Olds Rossi clinic at Cielo Celeste Farm in August.

www.cielocelestefarm.com

1 comment:

cwdancinfool said...

Wade - Would like to see a pic of the App, but love these unusually colored Vanners.
Jeannie