Monday, January 19, 2009

Rebuttal to "animals have human emotions"

I got this interesting email and pictures today, and in the interest of fairness I wanted to share them with everybody:

Hello,
Each day when Lt. Dan and I are finished shrimping and dock the Bubba Gump we like to read your blog. I think you are wrong about animals being just like Forrest. I am sending you some pictures of my Jenny(named after my Jenny) to show you. She was the best dog in the whole wide world. She was a genius, and loved performing, and wanted me to be happy, and had rights, and voted, and loved me.
Thats all,
Forrest Gump

2 comments:

Casey McCoy Cainan said...

Hey, that's not Jenny it's Twyla!!

LOL

B.E.Trumble said...

An honest to God clownette worthy act. Damn, Casey, forget the silly cats and train a new trash can dog.