Tuesday, August 12, 2008

American Circus Al Fovarosi Nagy Circusz Budapest--7-17-08

Somebody will have to tell me what the header says on this post. According to reports business if booming for the Cirque in Europe. I know it is tough here in America. I don't know if the above photo is an indicator of what "booming" is or not. Everybody has a thought on what/why business is up or down. I personally have always had a problem with the statements, "I did the best I could", or "as long as you take personal satisfaction", because that address individuals, and not what contributes to an industry. I become very disheartened at the statement, "the public doesn't care what is sees in the show" because that makes it seem like such a lost cause and the end is near. Below are 5 Exotic acts, and most of us don't know any of them. If "we" were the public, not fans or members of the industry, would we request an what we wanted to see or just accept what was offered? What would the industry do with those requests, in an effort to fill the seats?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not able to translate directly, but it refers to the circus building in Budapest, Hungary, and I assume that Flavio Togni's "American Circus" is appearing there.

John.