Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mary Ann has now pulled another one of my "regrets" out of me.

Sir Raf Royale--Arabian bloodlines include some of the finest Egyptian and Russian Arabians and high percentage of Crabbet lines, with strong lines back to Raffles and Skowronek. Morgan lines include some of the strongest ties to the original Morgan, Justin Morgan, through Lippitt bloodlines and the best of the working western Morgan lines
SAX Gold Dust--His pedigree includes the Working Western Morgan bloodlines and the *Serafix Crabbet Stud of England Arabian bloodlines.

These Mary Ann are Palomino Morabs, wonderful old Arabian bloodlines crossed on Morgan Western bloodlines to produce a golden horse with Arabian charisma. True Palomino does not occur in the Arabian horse( regardless of what an individual in California breeding "Palomino Arabians" thinks) so it is my compromise to have the color. A deep regret of mine, is that I have never had the opportunity to train an act with 12 Palomino Morab Stallions, with white patent leather, rhinestone encrusted scalloped harness, complete with breast collars, over checks, and hip drops, and muzzles. I don't want to present it, I just wanted to train it, brush it, and feed it, and there you have regret #3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wade, thank you for sharing this, but I liked the last regret better.
Mary Ann

Wade G. Burck said...

Mary Ann,
Like which every one you want. I in turn hate them all with a passion.
Wade

Anonymous said...

Wade, how gorgeous it would be, I would love to watch you train it. We all have wishes.