Monday, April 28, 2008

John and Herta Cuneo

For a lot of you readers who do not know them this is John and Herta Cuneo of the Hawthorn Corporation. I first met them in 1976, and the rest as they say is history. When I first received a call from John, I had no idea who he was, remember I was a "townie." I asked my "generational" wife, if she knew who he was. She said, he has 3 white tigers, a big tiger act, elephants, and his wife has bears. I quit listening at white tigers as I thought they all lived in Rewa. What I learned from both these people, is immeasurable. Herta and animal training, John and just about everything there is in the world.
Sometimes there is a passion and love for something that defies a description. John Frank Cuneo, Jr. President of the Cuneo Foundation doing what he loves best. Being smack dab in the middle of a circus, running the control box for the Hawthorn pyramid.

No comments: