Sunday, May 29, 2011

Incredible European Liberty Act History

Fred Petoletti--1900-1977, famous horse trainer of the Circus Carl Hagenbeck's 16 trakehners. Son of Carl Hakansson Petoletti--1873-1947, high schoolrider and liberty horse trainer of Krone,Hagenbeck,Henry,Orlando Henning etc.

History of the Trakehner Horse

When ever I get to missing John Milton Herriott, and wondering if he is doing well and his health if fine, I have found all I have to do is throw a fork full of horse shit out on the internet, and the brings the good Col. right around. LOL I received this amazing, amazing photo and the 3 that follow, three day's ago from famed European Liberty Horse Historian László Szigeti after much groveling, begging, and pleading on my part, and I am very grateful to László for sharing. If we are lucky, possibly he will share more of his incredible collection. I was going to save them for an emergency, and if I hadn't heard from John Milton by close of business today, I was going to post them as a last ditch effort to try to get Johns attention. LOL I hope everyone enjoys them. I know John and I will and again grateful thanks to my friend, László for sharing them.

6 comments:

PK said...

I can't remember if I already sent you this link.
Even if I did, it's worth watching again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMrzSAANflo&feature=player_embedded

Wade G. Burck said...

Count,
No you hadn't, but thank you. Also on the right is a clip of the "Yong Bros." They now live in Sarasota and one of them, I am not sure which, is a high ranking member of the Sarasota County Sheriff's Department. I believe they also have a wheel in the ring of fame, which I have always thought must be odd for a member of the Sheriff's Department to drive by and look at.

Wade

PK said...

I see that clip of the Chinese Yong's. I remember we were with them on some show in the 60's.Either Hamid or maybe Hubert Castle.
But you aren't confusing them with the Hungarian Younge Troupe who also live in Sarasota?

Wade G. Burck said...

Count De,
Now I am confused. I didn't know there was more then one. Who is in the St. Armand's ring?
Wade

PK said...

What is the St Armand's Ring?

Wade G. Burck said...

Count,
The Ring of Fame on St. Armand's Circle. It's south of Gibtown a bit.
Wade