Saturday, January 2, 2010

Illuscination!!!!!!!


I had a chance to see the new Ringling "Gold" show yesterday and for the first time in my life of appearing with and viewing "the greatest show on earth", I felt like I had been ripped off. "Watch closely, wonder endlessly" pretty much say's it all. Steve Robinson will be happy to learn that the ripped, tattered blue jeans mode of costuming has made it's way across the water and into the Colonies. That and the baby powder farts out the clowns ass were the only modern true blue circus mainstay's witnessed. The petite blond strutting around the ring, followed by a clown in heat would have been refreshing I suppose, if it was not something that you saw every day around the train yard, as another viewer pointed out. God was it awful and sad to see.

2 comments:

adam said...

I saw the first 40 minutes of this show on you tube and I was wondering through the whole thing if I was watching a circus or the new floor show at the mirage in Vegas.

B.E.Trumble said...

I'd love to see the focus group data behind the title ILLUSCINATION, like BELLOBRATION, I'm not sure that the titles are confusing. But the focus groups usually get it right.