Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anonymous From Berlin, get a clue!!!

Yesterday I posted this picture of Louis Knie, and mentioned that I used the beautiful gold pedestals/seat's in this picture to train my last tiger act, and that my son Adam is now using them in his tiger act. An anonymous numb nuts(if you need that translated, let me know) responded with a vicious comment that I had inferred I had Louie's cats and that my son now had them. So I will go slower for him so there is no misunderstanding. Listen goofus, the photo at the top was taken in 1994, the photo below as taken in 2006, and the one at the bottom in 2008. Simple math, if those tigers were born the day the photo was taken in 1994, it would make them 14 today. As they are adult animals we have to assume they are dead by now, so no he or I do not have Louis Knies tigers, because we could not train our own. It's the pedestals Herr Moron, I'm talking about the gold pedestals

No comments: