Thursday, November 18, 2010

White Tiger Hisory

Washington Post
Thursday, September 9, 2010

John W. Kluge, 95, a self-made billionaire who became one of the leading entrepreneurs of his generation and a major benefactor of the Library of Congress and Columbia University, died Tuesday at his home near Charlottesville.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=s5YeAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gMwEAAAAIBAJ&pg=672,1106247&dq=ike+and+white+tiger&hl=en

Courtesy of Paul McCarthy
____________________________________________________________________

Paul,
Do me a favor as you seen to be "attorned up" all the time. This quote from Mr. Kluge's obituary caught my eye: "He also underwrote the John W. Kluge Prize for lifetime achievement in the human sciences, a $1 million award given periodically to those distinguishing themselves in areas not covered by the Nobel prizes"

Can you check and see if there is a "John W. Kluge Mohini Prize for lifetime achievement in the captive White Tiger field, with a $1 million award given geriodically to those distinguishing themselves in areas other then the zoo field"

Let me know, because I would like to submit my name as soon as possible. I could sure use a periodic $1 million award. I know for a fact the Cuneo Foundation doesn't have one, and this looks like my next best option.

Thank you,
Wade

No comments: