Monday, November 15, 2010

For Columbusonian--Thanks for asking. #1


"I'm curious to see where you would have rather seen the money spent in the zoo." I would dig around in the warehouse and see if I could find the high wire rigging that was used by the fellow to walk over the lion exhibit, a number of years ago. Then I would hire a wire walker to be Blondini(Canada) and have him walk across this falls. I would call it "little Niagara"(Canada) and you could get some old Blondini(Canada) advertising from that joint on Clifton Hill, in Niagara Falls, Ontario(Canada) You can probably see what I have done here, but if you haven't, it goes like this, the folks are gathered, to watch Blondini(Canada), because of the posters you borrowed from the joint on Clifton Hill(Canada) cross pretend Niagara Falls(Canada) where incidentally there are Polar Bears!!!!!!! You see, I got the conservation message across, didn't need to relocate any bears, and gathered a bunch of folks with money to spend. It didn't cost any more then postage to have the Blondini posters sent to Columbus, and the time to look for the high wire rigging. In fact, save yourself some time and ask Jungle Jack what he did with it when he was finished with it last time.

No comments: