Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For Prof. Richard Reynolds


RJR, not right now, but as soon as you get done with Georgia Tech football, I really need you to identify the animal in this photo. Glenn Sullivan verified that old circus pictures can not be "doctored", because Jim Clubb would have said something, but then today John Milton say's that Jorgen Christenson made up horse color breed names, and even he(John Milton) called every white bag of bones dink horse Neapolitano or Siglavy and that it's all a part of showbiz. I want to make sure this picture is what I think it is. Is this really a photo of the extinct Pongo pygmaeus lumberjackis, commonly called a Paul Bunyon Orangutang? I have read about them, but have never seen one or a picture of one before now, so I hope you can verify it, and we can show the ar nitwits that the circus was all about habitat enrichment, long before it became the "vogue" in the zoological world. Thank you.

No comments: