Thursday, August 14, 2008

Before we dismiss "terriems", I think we should take a look at her "qualifications" or "particulars" as the good Col. would say

Terriems, goat's are neat. I had some when I was a kid(no pun intended). As I got older, I got around some different kinds of animals. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Trust me on this, just like what the Dr. will tell you.

Terriems quote: This year's chicks...not the best photo for facial expressions, but you can see the variety of colors in this breed.

Hoping to get them moved outside this week!

I suspect that two are roosters. Can you guess which ones?

"In an effort not to denigrate a "fellow color breeder", I will attempt to answer her question about which two are roosters. If I had to guess, and this is a long shot understand, I would have to assume the two with penis's. But that would only be a guess, because this is not the best picture for "chicken facial expressions". You can distinguish a smile or a frown better if you can see their lips. If the chicks were in skimpy costumes, I could tell you right off which ones were the roosters.

No comments: