Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update on Martin Lacey Jr.

Raffaele De Ritis said...

As far I know, what happened is that Martin tripped slightly while feeding the lion, and the teeth entered into his face.He finished the act, then was taken to the hospital. The following day Krone didn't displayed the cage act, but it doesn't seem a seriuos accident.

You have just witnessed circus stories/history zapped back and forth across the world. Some have built false reputations on this type of communication, and some greats have been disregarded. In this instance, because "one" of us has been there done that, he assumed it was a minor tooth scrape. The brief hospital check up confirmed for him. Others on the History Channel were calling for a world wide vigil, and these are the "experts" you sometimes have to debate with.

I missed one performance in my life 2 years ago, because I was nauseous after waking up 2 hours after surgery. All people are different, but in my mind I will always feel that I failed my profession and the circus that day.

No comments: