Friday, July 18, 2008

Mary Ann, keeps dragging me into my favorite subject, color genetics so I hope nobody is bored with the subject

These two babies are not the same thing. The one above is my favorite color breed of horse, and the one below is my second favorite color breed of horse. The one above is a Pinto 1/2 Arabian and the one below is a Paint, and he can only have Paint, quarter horse, or a thoroughbred in his pedigree. Any breed of horse who has white markings like the horse above is a Pinto from the smallest Shetland pony to the largest draft horse. Mary Ann, not being able to convince anyone that a performance line of white tigers, bred for their conformation and superior performance abilities was practical is my regret number 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wade, I really have to agree with you on this regret. A performance line of white tigers, bred for their conformation and superior performance abilities, would be amazingly fantastic. You have done so much toward this goal.
Mary Ann