Monday, May 5, 2008

How long does it take to be a tiger trainer?

Adam, if you recall was nicknamed the Adam bomb by his future father in law. At Marineland I was concerned he would leave the dressing room, while I was working and fall into one of the Whale tanks. Initially, I put him in an empty tiger cage and they pulled it out on the stage. Until somebody in the audience reported me to the OPP for "child abuse. From then on I tied him into a chair, and he could watch me and I could watch him while the tigers were working, putting him in the elephant act solved that problem.
Adam telling me what I am doing wrong with the tiger. Much as he does today. LOL That's Targa and also below, who later became my shoulder carry tiger.

Targa was allowed to sleep in the bed, but she couldn't leave the curtains alone.

No comments: