Thursday, April 3, 2008

Censorship/editing so as not to offend a friend

This is what was sent out to over 2 dozen individual, as a complete copy of the debate before it disappeared forever from Buckles Blog.
Many times in the past threads have suddenly disappeared. I address this and never got a response. When people have asked me why something disappeared off of Buckles Blog, and I suggest they ask him, they seem to not want to do that, and patch it by saying, "well it's his blog, he can do what ever he wants." I suggest that is what the French thought also, until the aristocracy started guillotining everybodys head
Wade Burck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohan is one line, and the Sioux Falls siblings are two. Get it. The SHEBA you mention was from there, as was her sister SHEBA that Hawthorn had. How's that for confusing? But that is the reason such close record's have been keep
in the breeding of Egyptian Arabians. Close to 200 year's worth of carefully passed down from generation to generation documentation. That way you don't have to reference somebody who has been around Egyptian Arabians for only a few years. No disrespect.

Example: if I was working an elephant that Buckles Woodcock had trained, my talents would be great enhanced just because I was presenting a Woodcock trained elephant. Again, no disrespect intended, just a fact Mr. Macartney. Did you meet a tiger named Sultana who did a hind leg leap? She was from the Colombus cross. Two people that I know of told me they trained her, until I produced the video of me training her in Illinois. Her roached back and chapel hips, which her brother Gold had, are why she leapt. Try as I might, I could not get her to walk "normal."
That's neither here nor there, Sultana made a couple of people famous, and God rest her soul for that.
Wade Burck

No comments: