Monday, February 27, 2012

For Radar--Hang Seats

Hang seats are not to be confused with cat's hanging on their seats. :) Just horrible, probably the worst sit up's I have ever seen.

I don't know why these pictures won't enlarge anymore, so I am sorry for the size. The first tiger act I presented, seen presented by Lou Regan(whom my son Adam Regan is named after) in this photo had a hang seat over the door for Rajah. Jose Barada's lion act which his son George took over, and then added male's to had hang seats around the arena.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even worse then Susan Lacey's?

Wade G. Burck said...

Anonymous,
Much worse then Ms. Lacey's. Her's took years of constant picking and harassment to develop. This one was done in a relatively short period of a year or so. I wonder who schooled the 'trainer' of these tigers? :)

Wade