Thursday, July 31, 2008

I didn't get one of these down loads so I guess I am not a "circus themed computer site". In which case I will borrow it.

While I am waiting for Gary Payne to respond to my questions, I will see if Paul Ingrassia has any answers. Because I have always felt we have been seeing " self serving spin" at it's finest.

Anonymous said...

IS THE OABA A MAGAZINE AND WHERE CAN I GET A COPY
Robert Perry
Australia

Paul Ingrassia said...

The OABA magazine is SHOWTIME and is sent to members. To join this primarly carnival trade organization mail to address in add.

The magazzine carries two or three pages of circus news with results to date of donations to circus animal fund.

Mr. Ingrassia,
Out of which box did the 300.00 that was donated to the self serving European Circus Associaton for a "non voting membership" and an opportunity for Wayne McCary to get a picture with the Princess of Monaco come from? The big carnival box or the 2 or 3 page circus box? Thank you
Wade Burck



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit, I thought it said the OBAMA magazine for a second

Ian